Monday, June 28, 2010

A Day I'll Never Forget

A Day I'll Never Forget

Carefully I crept closer and nearer towards the building through the wildly overgrown garden, rose vines like triffids armed with pointy, spiked thorns, tangled round my ankles as if they were trying to trip me over. Rising out of the fog, the lonely, stone house stood silent, its boarded up windows, ripped, greying, lace curtains and neglected lawns witness to its desertion. As dusk approached the only sound was the restless lapping of the water against the slate canal walls, and a unusual tapping sound from inside the house.
As I approached the house the tapping sound stops and turns into a loud crash as if glass was been broken. I ran to the house and looked inside, a flying piece of wood flyies out of the window nearly hitting me. I decide to climb in and check it out. The house was full with old paintings, books and lots of junk. Cobwebs tell that know body has been here for a long time. As I make my way up the stairs I notice a big pool of blood on the dinner table. I raced down the stairs and stared at the blood, then a drop of blood fell from the roof. I look up and see a human body tided to the chandelier. On the floor I see a green alien thingy, and then it slowly walked up the stairs. I stood still not moving at all. My brain is still trying to catch up with my eyes. After about hour I get my head straight and I decide to go home and pretend none of this happened.

1 comment: