Monday, June 28, 2010

The Spooky Sound Stone House

Carefully I sneaked closer and closer towards the lonely building. Through the scary overgrowing garden, rose vines like triffids, armed with sharp, spiked thorns tangled round my ankles as if trying to trip me over. Rising out of the mist, the empty, gray stone house stood silent, its boarded up windows tattered, graying lace curtains and neglected lawns witness to its desertion. As the very dark night approached the only sound was the restless lapping of the dark water against the slate canal walls,and strange, hollow tapping sound from the rear of the horror building. What could be making that sound? When I walked toward the back room, I heard a spooky sound. I felt nervous because I thought that might be a ghost. As I keep walking toward the back room where the spooky sound came from, there are two things in my mind that time,and it was, could be a ghost or someone making silly noise like a ghost. As I'd opened the door, it was smells horrible! When I walked in, there was a strong wind came from the broken window and I heard the door slammed! like if it going to break into little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment