Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SHOW DAY 2010


On a hot Saturday the 16 of October we had our school show day.
Most of our class room had a stall to run to raise money for year 6 camp. At our stall we were selling jelly, popcorn, rice bubble crackle, lollies and lucky dips. We sold everything because Annalise and I walked around selling the rest of our popcorn and rice bubble crackle. Our stall made $119.20 wow.
All the classes had a exhibit. In our exhibit we had to make a vege creation, a unusual container, a miniature garden and a puppet at school. For my miniature garden I got 1st and my vege creation I got 2nd and also my unusual container got 3rd. When we got home the dog trashed my garden and my mini tree house is now dead.
It was a great day but lots of people got sunburnt and we did not go to bed until 12.00 but it was still fun.
Fleur

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post about Show Day, Fleur. Well done for raising so much money with your stall. I did hear that your house smelled of popcorn all weekend.
    You might be interested in looking at Room 2's posts about Show Day too.
    Later we plan to share our graphs about our favourite stalls with you, too.
    Room 2 Show Day
    Keep up the good work (and marimba playing too, of course).
    Ms Donnell

    ReplyDelete